[pygame] vista testing...

Hi,

I've just started testing the latest pygame build on vista basic.

- python 2.5 requires a restart of the computer after installing!!!  ouch.

- the pygame installer brings up a bunch of messages about things it can't do... but then manages to install ok.  I think it's trying to do things like set registry keys, but vista is blocking it.  I think this is more the fault of the distutils install maker.  Anyone know about changes needed for vista installers?  For most installers vista pops up a message about "do you trust this installer".  This doesn't happen for the pygame one... so maybe we have to ask vista for permission.

So the installer doesn't create a menu item, or install the uninstaller... and probably other magic I'm not sure of.

I tried a few things, and they all seemed to work fine on vista.  Luckily the pygame installer doesn't require a restart like the python installer does :)