[pygame] python game hosting idea - feedback please

Hello pygamers, (wow that sounds corny)

I have this idea that I want some feedback on - I'll keep it short:

What I was thinking was a sf like site specifically targeted towards
python games. The site would provide basic tools for hosting projects
and giving some space for a website. I was also talking to Phil about
integrating releases with pygame's site (for pygame games anyway). I
have a few other ideas for making it more python specific and would be
open to other peoples' ideas.

I want opinion on if you think this would be useful or not and worth
the time and effort it would take. I got the idea from the influx of
projects being made and listed on pygame's site - a lot of which don't
have very good hosting solutions. So I would really appreciate all of
your thoughts. Especially if you think not many people would find it
useful as it would take quite a bit of my time to develop and more so
to maintain - but I would love to do it if enough people would find it
useful.

Thanks!
Joey Marshall