[pygame] All Windows binaries and Pygame documention now on one page

To make accessing the pre-release Pygame Windows binaries and documentation easier I have combined everything onto one web page. This will link to the latest builds. It is a temporary measure until a formal release, at which point downloads will be from the Pygame site. So here is my personal download page. As of this posting the current snapshot is for Version 1110.

http://www3.telus.net/len_l/pygame.htm

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>