Re: [pygame] #pygame on irc.freenode.net

I'm putting in my vote with Devin and Ian as well... not that this is a democracy, but hey, still good to show my support! 8-)

Ian Mallett wrote:
I actually have to agree with Devin Jeanpierre.

Pygame is a fantastic module and a fantastic project.  If it is ever
to suceed, become widely used, or be further recognised by anyone, it
needs to look good when it is presented.

Pygame needs to be represented as it really is.  Let's not forget that.