Re: [pygame] #pygame on irc.freenode.net

" It would also be nice
 not to accidentally end up banning newbies because their questions
 seemed trollish, or having a totalitarian rule (as you said before) that
 prevents any unconventional discussion.  I personally would prefer the
 lax alternative."
None of that rules out at least having ops on the channel, even lax ones.

"I think this is the single biggest crying session I've ever seen on the ML."
How politic of you to be more polite about it on the mailing list. You
also seem to have left out the whole part about agreeing with me, and
just not my reasoning.

To be honest, I regret posting this to the mailing list-- not because
I think there shouldn't be ops on #pygame, but because it seems like
more trouble than it's worth, on my part.