Re: [pygame] #pygame on irc.freenode.net

Nick Moffitt wrote:
I find it interesting that it's the people who don't actually make use
of the #pygame channel who are so eager to evict those who do.

I'll tell you folks now: piman is not an easy guy to get along with, but
he does genuinely discuss pygame.  We've taken to dealing with his
attitude by being more playfully absurd around him, and that seems to
work well enough.
What *doesn't* happen is people coming in to discuss pygame, and some
sort of resident cabal of troublemakers chasing them away with, oh, I
dunno, comments about their mothers or something.  That isn't what's
happening.
Instead what sparked this mess off was the following exchange:
Thanks for taking the time to explain the incident that caused this discussion.
-Luke