Re: [pygame] wx Menu

I think you can tell SDL to use some other system's window with the
SDL_WINDOWID environment variable, so pygame could draw and run inside
a wxPython window that way. However, it's a fairly infrequently used
feature (meaning less tested and made work smooth), and there will
likely be message/event loop problems.

Here's a page that has some code examples and stuff, although there
are probably some mailing list archive posts here and there that are
even better out there:
http://wiki.wxpython.org/index.cgi/IntegratingPyGame