Re: [pygame] Re: [pygame] Can't use BLEND_*

I don't know what's in RC3, but svn pygame works fine with your
example code (you can even use BLEND_ADD instead of 1)

If you're up for trying the bleeding edge builds that make sure you
have the latest (but possibly unstable) features you can use these
installers:
http://thorbrian.com/pygame/builds.php