Re: [pygame] How to set up PyGame with Eclipse (PyDev plug-in)?

Sorry about that (for not including the URL in the previous e-mail), here's the video presentation's URL:

http://showmedo.com/videos/series?name=pythonMayerPyGameSeries

As you can see, he doesn't have any problems coding Python / PyGame programs in Eclipse using PyDev.

-Unnsse