Re: [pygame] How to set up PyGame with Eclipse (PyDev plug-in)?

I use pydev exclusively for all my python work on mac and win.

I'm also running OS X Leopard, with Eclipse 3.3.1.1, a framework build
of Python 2.5, Pygame 1.8.0rc3 with pydev 1.3.13 and the code you
posted doesn't show a problem for me...

when you are editing the file is the pydev perspective openeded?

is your top registered Python interpreter
(Preferences/PyDev/Interpreter - Python) the framework python like
this:
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python
?

Ignoring the problem, Does the code run OK?