Re: [pygame] FreeSanBold Font and Screen Terminating Problems

Unnsse Khan wrote:
Subsequently, I installed freessansbold.ttf into Leopard and when I re- ran the program, nothing changed?!

Even if you manage to get this working on your own machine,
I'd recommend you not rely on default fonts for anything
you release to others, and include a font with your game.
Whether pygame can find default fonts on any given
installation seems to be rather hit-and-miss, in my
experience.

I've been using the Bitstream Vera fonts for this -- they're
small, they look good and they have a license that allows
redistribution.

--
Greg