Re: [pygame] pygame.camera was (Re: contribute to pygame... Some fun projects to do for pygame 1.9. was Re: [pygame] Bundling Pygame documents)

hey,

well we can still change the API if needed :)  I think it's likely to
change as we support more drivers, and learn more about other drivers
APIs.

ps.  I just found out about Andrew Straws work on his camera library for python:
http://code.astraw.com/projects/motmot/wiki/cam_iface

I'm definitely going to have a look into that, and hopefully we can
collaborate with him.  You might be interested in some other code in
his motmot library too.

cu,