Re: [pygame] More DirectX related problems

I know some computers will be a lot better with the directx backend - but don't you think the actual expected breakdown matters? I mean, how many older computers that break that way our there? how many older computers are better with windib? Do we have a sense of those numbers?

I'd be happy to test on a bunch of computers I have access to to see - what is a game that reports fps that I can download that uses HWSURFACE's well? What is a game that reports fps and doesn't use HWSURFACE that I can check with?