Re: [pygame] More DirectX related problems

This directx corruption is a completely unrelated issue to the problem Zack reported.

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Zack Schilling <zack.schilling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My crashes are on both Windows and Mac OS X, actually. Segfaults on both, I've isolated them to the surfarray module's get buffer function (or some other function it calls). I've run a series of tests and I think I can confirm it's not a platform-specific or Numpy issue. I don't know how it relates to this flurry of posts but that's what's happening.  : )

-Zack