[pygame] [dev] more automatic build/testing services

Hi,

here's some links to some build services which we might find useful.

- opensuse build service compiles for many versions of major linux
distributions on different platforms
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service

- snakebite, is python compile farm starting up.
http://www.snakebite.org/

- launchpad ppa, is a ubuntu build service.
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+ppas

I've applied on behalf of the pygame project for access to snakebite
(no response yet).  I've read a little about launchpad ppa, and
opensuse build service... but haven't set anything up yet.

If anyone already has experience with any of them, and would like to
help set pygame on them -- or offer advice on any of them, please let
me know :)

I think they'd all probably be useful :)   However they seem to
require reading very long manuals before using them.

cheers,