[pygame] pgreloaded documentation brushed up and VC++ build instructions added

Hi,

the pgreloaded sphinx HTML documentation was undertaken some major
rework in SVN rev. 1908. The generated docs look somewhat similar to
the typical Python documentation now. Some parts of the RST text support
can already be included within the XML docs as the C documentation
generator will automatically rip them off.

Please take a look at it, once you ran 'make docs' and tell me, what you
think.

I also added some build instructions for people, who want to use Visual
C++ instead of MinGW on Win32 platforms. I tested pgreloaded with the VC
Toolkit 2003, Visual Studio.NET 2003 and Visual Studio.NET 2005 so far
and all work fine (once you set up all dependencies properly). Visual
Studio.NET 2008 is still untested at the moment, but if someone has a
copy around and a Python 2.6 or Python 3.x installation, I'd be happy to
hear, whether it works and whether the instructions are understandable :-).

Regards
Marcus