[pygame] major crash

Hey, guys

Some of you may remember (I doubt so) that a while ago I was trying to start game writing with the beginning game dev with python and pygame book, and had big crashes. I thought I was doing something wrong, people here told me the book is bad, and I even tried to e-mail will, he answered with one or two solutions, and they worked a little, making the crash take more time or not happen in some cases (I think that if it went long enough, it would, anyway...)

It's actually a huge freeze. everything stops, and I have to reboot. No input whatsoever works, no error msg is printed, nothing. It just freezes, the same screen.

I tried to play kobold's quest right now, and I had the same problem. This led me to conclude that, in first place, it wasn't me being dumb. This actually comes as good news - it's hardware, software, something else in my computer. It's no use to try to learn it with this machine, and I'll try again whenever I upgrade or at least give it a fresh format, something I don't have money or time to do right now, being a last year medical student.

So, I just wanted to state it so you guys know this kind of thing happens, and if you want to get more info, just ask :D

EMK