Re: [pygame] Pure SDL C library branching

hi,

Very much like the idea of making separate C lib/s.

I don't really have a good name in mind.  How about calling it
'pyogre', 'panda3d', 'pyglet', or 'pyopengl' ?  I guess that could be
confusing.

I think having one big library, with sub libraries in it is a good
idea?  Rather than having to maintain each separately (eg, a scrap
one, a blit one, etc etc).

cu,