Re: [pygame] pygame.camera was (Re: contribute to pygame... Some fun projects to do for pygame 1.9. was Re: [pygame] Bundling Pygame documents)

Hi,

a note for people using svn pygame...

camera.c has moved to _camera.c ... this means that camera.pyd or
camera.so needs to be deleted from your installed pygame location.
eg /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pygame/
     C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\pygame\

It also means you'll need to update your Setup.in when you're compiling.

There's a /lib/camera.py as well now, so if you don't remove your
pygame directory (or just the camera.so) the camera stuff won't import
correctly.

cheers,