Re: [pygame] tween engines in pygame?

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 9:56 PM, Timothee Groleau <tg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm trying to make a math flashcard program for my kids (following the Doman
method). I can already generate my cards so that's fine but I'm not sure how
to handle the next steps: improving drawing quality and handling motion.

Firstly, I'm drawing dots using pygame.draw.ellipse, is there any way to
draw antialiased ellipses in pygame?

Since you have flash, can you export an image as .png ? If so, draw a antialiased flashcard template ( minus the text ) and save as a .png ( Otherwise you could draw one in GIMP / PS )

Then you can render the card with text in pygame. ( clear screen, blit card, blit text ).

If you want an easy way do draw text I can send you some code.

--
Jake