Re: [pygame] Pygame Scene System

I must have missed some emails I only got nikwins question through
gregs response.

I can't find anywhere in my code that I have done this, can you
provide a file/line# example ?

Typically I reference if I'm actually assigning it to a class
attribute for use later (ie self.surface = surface), and then I always
use the self reference from then on out.

-Thadeus