Re: [pygame] DMs, what are you doing?!

The library I've been working on might be useful, if the project is a 2d tiled RPG:

http://www.pygame.org/project-LibRPG-1293-2321.html

I haven't worked on it for about two months, but the map part is working nicely, what is halfway done are menus.

I'd like to contribute to the project, if a group is formed.