Re: [pygame] DMs, what are you doing?!

It seems I have to correct myself, too. Before Jordan does. :) According to Jordan's home page, Ardentryst is one-... man/troll/whatever he is... project, but for some non-coding contributors. Phew. Two years.

Very nice work, Jordan. If you are reading this, how did you get such a horde of beta testers? I must learn the secret. =)

Gumm