[pygame] Re: (pyopengl) GLSL fragment shader with arrays uniform cause sporadic screen blinking

> > claudio
>
> after resampling to power of two (512 x 512) it passes that point, but seems
> that this test machine (vga = intel 945g ) don't supports the funcionality:
Hi Claudio.
You are right it requires OpenGl 2.0 HW support, sorry that i forgot
to mention this in the fist topic.
Probably it is possible to get this running in OpenGl 1.5 via
extensions but this requires code changes.
As for me i was running it with radeon 5550.

Thanks for trying.