[pygame] Slide Puzzle For Android

I have installed the slide puzzle for android on my Olive Pad to test out pygame for the android, and there are two problems with it. The first is that when I launch it from the applications screen and then press the home button while it is still generating a puzzle, the home screen displays, but it seems that the application screen reads where I touch. The second is that it does not prevent the android from turning off while running.

I was also wondering if there is any way that I can work on improving pygame for the Android. If nothing else, I was anyway about to start a game for the Android, but if there is any useful work that I can do otherwise, I would really be interested in helping.

--
Nikhil Murthy