Re: [pygame] Pygame Subset for Android 0.9.2 Released

Hi again,

I have a bunch of questions about it.

Do you build it on ubuntu?  If so, what packages do you need to install to package it?

Is there a way to install it without the market?  My cheapo tablet doesn't have the market on it yet(without a hack), since it's still android 2.2, and apparently they're not supposed to put the market on 2.2 with 10 inch screens.  I guess I can just build packages which include pygame for people to download manually.

Is the web cam supported?  I'd guess not.  My device has one, so it'd be neat if it was working.  I wonder if we can use normal linux video interface (then we can use the code included in pygame already) or if we'd need to use some other API.

What do you think of including other common game modules?  For example, numpy, pybox2d ( http://code.google.com/p/pybox2d/ ), pyaudio, etc.

Is there a chance to get ctypes working?  Or is that not possible with the python?

I'm very excited about hacking on it this weekend.

cheers!