Re: [pygame] Re:10 hours of sex is guaranteed!

For what it's worth, Gmail has a new security featured called two-step
verification that requires that you have your phone with you and your
password:

http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/static.py?page=guide.cs&guide=1056283&topic=1056284

I've not tried this yet, but apparently you can also get 10 one-time
pads to keep in your wallet in case your phone is unavailable.