Re: [pygame] Re: Is Pygame suitable for full HD games?

I've never heard of Love2d but I'm checking it out now.

If you are interested in keeping us posted on your progress, I'm
interested in hearing about it! I have studied Lua a bit and am
curious to use it, but haven't had a reason yet to dig in.

Good luck!

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.