Re: [pygame] Pygame, pyglet, 2d, 3d, and performance (reflexions/discussion)

I don't have a whole lot to add to the conversation, just to note that
libgdx for android also uses the the 3d + static camera approach to
create 2d.

I'm also a 2d romantic, at least right now. I'm thinking of some more
scifi 3d concepts in the future, but my project right now is strictly
2d, sprites, small animations (lovin it!). I'm hoping that the newer
round of android tablets will have enough juice to get me through...
we'll see.