Re: [pygame] Substantial Lag

If you, by any chance, need this then for C++ like delay in miliseconds you can use .sleep() function from time module.

> You're only updating 5 frames a second, so yu should expect delays of up to 0.2s, and if you tap the key fast enough it won't register. Why not change the 5 to 50 or something?

That’s good to know. I was thinking it was like the wait function in C++. I didn’t realize that was how many frames it updates; I thought that was how many milliseconds it paused.

Thanks a ton,

Ryan