Re: [pygame] Pygame 2.0

And out of curiosity, what huge advantage would Python 3.0 give you, over, say, 2.7?

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Santiago Romero <sromero@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 2:21 AM, Zack Baker <zbaker1398@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've only been on the mailing list for a few months now so forgive me but is pygame 2.0 anywhere on the horizon? I would be very willing to do tests on I with Mac sox lion because my dream would be Mac with pygame on python 3.0 sigh....

 Sorry if this is a FAQ question, but...

 What kind of features / improvements is supossed to offer pygame 2.0 over 1.x ?

 Thanks.

--
Santiago Romero
Ubuntu GNU/Linux