Re: [pygame] Dark Gates - pygame game on Steam.

Congratulations!!
I was wondering if you would be willing to share any specifics on some
success or fails when creating a game with python I am especially
interested in the deploying to windows/linux and apple
Also any tips as an indie developer and using the steam distro system.
Thank you -Jentzen