Re: [pygame] registration

Howdy, folks,

The pygame.org site maintainers read this list. They will hook you up with web site accounts when they see your request here. Have patience, it may take more than a day.

It is this way because auto-registration enabled an amount of commercial spam on the web site that was impossible to prevent, and damaged the editable content. Can't blame 'em. It was difficult to police, and nobody wants that chore. :)

In the meantime please visit IRC #pygame. It's "vibrant" in spurts. But again, have patience, because people have lives. They will eventually see your messages, so if you stick around you will get to meet some members of the community.

This mailing list, the web site, and IRC each fill a niche. Between them we have a pretty cozy community.

Gumm