Re: [pygame] Best instructions for a Pygame setup on OS-X?

See the 'mac installation' part of this section:

http://programarcadegames.com/index.php?chapter=foreword&lang=en#section_0_1

Paul Vincent Craven

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 9:24 AM, Mike C. Fletcher <mcfletch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I've got a computer club (grade-school) starting up soon, and I'd like some advice wrt how students should set up OS-X machines for Python + Pygame? Should we use the python.org OS-X installer or the built-in python? Is there a particular combination of Python and Pygame installers which works reliably and doesn't require a lot of fiddling (again, these are complete novices). I'm more interested in reliable operation, easy setup, etc. as distinct from the ultimate hacker setup, as they will be doing this on their machines at home, rather than the machines in the lab/club.

Thanks for any advice,
Mike

 Mike C. Fletcher
 Designer, VR Plumber, Coder