Re: [pygame] Best instructions for a Pygame setup on OS-X?

Mike,

On a Mountain Lion virtual machine, I've found it easiest to install both Python 2 and Pygame through Homebrew. Pygame doesn't seem to like the version of Python provided by the OS at all.

MacPorts worked as well, I recall, and installs faster; but I needed PyInstaller and couldn't get it to work in that setup. I don't recall doing much fiddling, but it was a while ago.

Rob

On Wednesday, 25 February 2015, 23:58, Mikhail V <mikhailwas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A friend of mine tried to install pygame on OSX yosemite without any
luck... But still, good luck ;) !