Re: [pygame]

I'm also running 1.9.2a0 on Windows without any problems. I recently posted my Time Trek game on pygame.org stating that it required 1.9.2, but got messages from 2 or 3 people having problems because they were running 1.9.1. So if you're wanting other people to use your project, I think it might be easier to use 1.9.1.