Re: [pygame] Pygame site

My students can no longer find the API docs, which is sad.

There needs to be a read-the-docs or hosted pypi site with the pygame docs. I would love to see Pygame be install-able with pip, auto-build with appveyor and travis. Also have auto-creating of docs. (I find read-the-docs difficult because you can't build the docs easily if you reference external binary libraries.)

Paul Vincent Craven