Re: [pygame] Promoting cheeseshop/pypi for game releases?

Interesting. I think it's important to consider existing projects, because that's often the case when you think of distributing it... when it exists :)

@deshipu: mentioned another distribution method which is quite simple.
http://pygame.org/project-pyg.exe-2830-.html

It's a pyg.exe for windows which can run .py or .zip files. Love2d has similar ones for other platforms. So to make your game distributable for windows you can just zip it up with the pyg.exe. Pretty simple really.