[pygame] updating outdated install/compile advice

Hello,

TLDR; If you see anywhere on the net that has outdated install/compile instructions, please let them know, and send them a link to GettingStarted.
https://www.pygame.org/wiki/GettingStarted

One thing I've noticed is that there are quite a few web pages on the interwebs describing 'how to install pygame'. Which were all helpful in the past, but are now out of date. The pygame website itself is one place with outdated instructions too. Now they just cause people to fail to install old versions of pygame, and for them to report the same old bugs again and again.

I'm asking people to:
  1. Link to the Getting Started guide, which should have tested installation methods for many platform/python combinations: https://www.pygame.org/wiki/GettingStarted
  2. Update instructions that tell people to install from the outdated bitbucket repository (we moved to github).
I'll be updating the pygame website itself to follow this advice in parts where it isn't current.
Also soon, the bitbucket repo setup.py will get a message added to it:
In the coming months I'll make that bitbucket repo error, with the same instructions.

Additionally, I'll add a message on compile failure to link to the relevant Compile* page.
Eg, if there's a failure on a Ubuntu machine it will link to the compile page for Ubuntu. https://www.pygame.org/wiki/CompileUbuntu

For all the compile pages, they will be updated to add the versions they were confirmed working (luckily, this info is sort of stored in the wiki version history). Old versions of Ubuntu require different compilation advice to the latest Ubuntu versions.

Latest version instructions will be up the top of the page, and old versions underneath. I'll also gather links from around the internet, because sometimes better compilation instructions are listed on peoples blog posts than in the wiki.

All the Compile pages are listed here: https://www.pygame.org/wiki/Compilation
Further development/contributing instructions are listed here: https://www.pygame.org/wiki/Hacking

Hopefully giving the Compile* pages some more structure, they will become better in the future.

cheerio,