[pygame] updated homebrew package for newer OSX versions?

Hey all, so it appears that installing pygame on the newer OSX versions is extremely problematic. On a friend's computer I tried pip and easy_install, and both ran into conflicts with the system python and root/nonroot install paths.

Rather than get into the specific problem here, can I ask the simple question -- is anybody working on or actively maintaining a an OSX homebrew tap for pygame? If not, I might jump into the fray and give it a shot.

This way we can get back to just 'brew install python-pygame' and you're done.

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.
- Abraham Maslow