[pygame] Standalone Windows Games

Well after another failed round with the python standalone tools
available out there, i got frustrated enough to try and create my
own. It turns out it wasn't that difficult, but my version is a
little cruder than the fancy stuff that worked for python 1.5

anyways, to test it all out i've put the ever popular aliens
example into a nice windows installer that will (should) work
on any windows machine.

go ahead and try the aliens example out, it's right here;
http://pygame.seul.org/ftp/Aliens_Setup.exe

once things look pretty good i'll release the files i used
to build this for all to enjoy. if anyone is really dying to
try it out now, let me know. (are there any pygame projects
out there nearing release?)

anyways, i know this was a potential concern for some users
out there. on windows it can be hard to go and fish around
for a lot of dependencies (no rpms or apt-gets). Programmers
can write their games in pygame and still have the full win32
audience :]