Re: [pygame] Standalone Windows Games

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, Pete Shinners wrote:

>anyways, i know this was a potential concern for some users
>out there. on windows it can be hard to go and fish around
>for a lot of dependencies (no rpms or apt-gets). Programmers
>can write their games in pygame and still have the full win32
>audience :]

This is great news! We target Windows too with out game, so it could make
our lives a lot easier. It's a fact that people are lazy, they won't surf
around and downloed a lot of stuff just to test a new game. I usually give
a new game about 15 minutes time in which is must start working, otherwise
it'll be given "rm -rf". I may have missed a few good games because of
that, but mainly I've saved a lot of nerves...

Good work Pete!