Re: [pygame] Re: Bad Civil Image

> this might be a tough problem to find. i'll forward
> the bad PNG
> on to the sdl newsgroup and see if anyone turns up a
> solution.

I couldn't get to the image, $CVSROOT not found

but if it's any help at all, I once had a problem with
a PNG that would load on MSIE/Windows but no other
browser.  after resaving it, the problem went away.

PS I've been off the list a while but GREAT JOB with
pygame.  I hope to get back into it soon

--Peter Nicolai