[pygame] Just in time for MacWorld 2002 - PYGAME 1.3 OS X! (Snake Factor 10: Juicy Mice Ahead)

It's done kids, tell your parents, your friends, or any other one of
those people you look down upon because they don't use Linux.  Hell,
tell your windows friends, you know they just want that one more reason
to buy a mac because the iPods are so damn sexy (mm.. 5 gigs).

For the brave Mac users who have upgraded to the glory and sorrow known
as Mac OS X, we now have a magical installer for Python, pygame, and all
of it's necessary friends.

I guarantee it could possibly run solarwolf, pygris, civil, pyddr, and
many other fine games, and more to come I'm sure.

http://redivi.com/~bob/

Go ahead, waste my bandwidth.

-bob