[pygame] Pyzzle-0.2 now online

Download from: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pyzzle/pyzzle-0.2-source.tar.gz

Its finally here! The long awaited over hyped 0.2 release.

So say good bye to Gloom and hello to the new test environment Orbis Tertius a demo game by the blenderhead Malefico.Orbis Tertius is the first _3rd party_ project that plans to use pyzzle. Its pretty cool, so download it just to have a look at the new graphical cursors and mpeg playback.

I would like to thank Pete Shinners and Frank Raiser for the Graphical Cursor Class and David Clark for the Word-wrapped text display module. They both were very useful.

The new features for Pyzzle-0.2 are:
- New super cool super sexy test environment
- Massive code restructure.
- Logical controlled 'float over slide' images.
- Basic mpeg playback.
- Customizable 'Riven' graphical cursors.
- Engine and game scripts separated
- Improved sound control
- Text over slide functions
- improved menu functionally.
- Slide delay function

The only issues are:
- A problem with the delay function with the ambient sound. Its has a quick work around at the moment.

Features planned for Pyzzle-0.3 are:
- In game objects (books, keys etc...) Riven objects are so passive, but I want more active object options. So I do not have a reference. If you have any suggestions of how you would like objects controlled please drop me a mail.
- Splash/closing screens and functions.
- Advanced navigation transitions
- Complete sound control
- Complete mpeg control

Enjoy the new test environment its pretty cool.
All questions/comments/feedback/suggestions are most welcome.
Have fun
Andy.