Re: [pygame] Numarray?

Magnus Lie Hetland wrote:
> Just curious: Is the new Numarray implementation of Numeric supported
> by surfarray, or if not, will it be? (Numarray looks really kewl ;)

i believe it will be supported, but it currently isn't. it probably
wouldn't be hard to add support for it, but i know the C api for
Numarray is different than Numeric.

the plan for Numarray is to get included in the python standard lib.
if/when that happens, i'd likely switch support to Numarray and not
bother with Numeric. we'll see how it works out though, i don't believe
we're too close to seeing that happen.