RE: [pygame] Documentation Query/Bug Report

The documentation for the pygame.transform.flip says:

<quote>
flip
pygame.transform.flip(Surface, xaxis, yaxis) -> Surface

      Flips the image on the x-axis or the y-axis if the argument for that axis is true.

      The flip operation is nondestructive, you may flip the image as many times as you like, and always be able to recreate the exact original image.
</quote>

My little test shows that given an 3x3 img like this (ascii muck up):

-x-
o+-
---

# Try to flip around the x-axis
imgA = pygame.transform.flip(img, 1, 0)

gives this imgA (ascii muck up again):

-x-
-+o
---

and:

# Try to flip around the y-axis
imgB = pygame.transform.flip(img, 0, 1)

gives this imgB (ascii muck up again):

---
o+-
-X-

Now, I think this doesn't meet the documentation.

Isn't imgA flipped around the Y-axis and ImgB around the X-axis?  Or is this again according to math standards?

Note that I use the original image img in all cases.

Frank