RE: [pygame] Documentation Query/Bug Report

Try http://fvw.freezope.org/PyGame/testFlip.py

> Here you flip 'img' and the flipped surface
> is stored in 'imgA'

Yes, imgA is modified and img is *NOT*
Run my testFlip.py if you don't believe me :-)

> Now consider what you've done was only
> flipping the original image at the Y axis.
> And the result is obviously correct

> imgA is not flipped at all.
> neither is imgB flipped.
> You only flipped 'img' twice.

Sorry, but that is not what my test is showing.

My point about the documentation is that I think that the result of using "1" for the "xaxis" parameter (and "0" for the "yaxis") in the call to pygame.transform.flip actually flips around the y-axis, *NOT* the x-axis as documented.

Frank van Wijgerden