Re: [pygame] Minimal GUI support

Adrian <adrian@opticnoise.net>:

> Awesome! I've been looking around for something like this (cuz looking
> through the code for the solarwolf menu buttons scares me). Have a nice
> day.

I'm glad you like it :)

It's just an early attempt, and I'm still working on improvements.
(For instance, utility functions for connecting components in a
column or row, allowing arrow up/down and tab, is useful; also some
automated links based on geometry might be possible.)

It may well be that I flesh this out into a more full package, since I
may need that anyway.

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org