[pygame] PyPoker announcement, I suppose

Well I suppose I will go ahead and let everyone know about my project.
It's PyPoker, a multiplayer networked Poker game distributed under the
GNU GPL and written in Python using Pygame (of course!). You can find it
at <http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/pypoker/>. I've got lots of
different GUI widgets, transparent windows, layers, some multithreaded
network code, card dealing and flipping,
some other goodies, but unfortunately no actual poker logic yet. That's
probably the next step. I've got pretty big plans for PyPoker; I want to
set up a mechanism whereby it's easy to add new poker games (ie, five
card draw vs stud games, etc), and other cool features. Anyway, if
anyone wants to check it out, grab it by anonymous CVS at savannah. Run
"python demo.py". Right click anywhere to get the menu. Comments,
suggestions, criticisms, etc, are welcome.